As both the plumbing and HVAC contractor on the Woodward Academy Athletic complex project, our team coordinated all of the systems subcontractors. These included general-contractor controlled electricians, fire protection team members, and owner contracted controls. Some of the specifics of our installation were:
- Roof top units with gas heat
- Separate units for each thermal zone
- Computer operated energy management system
- Pool-Pack for Natatorium which heats, cools and dehumidifies pool area.
- Energy Recovery Units which introduce room temperature dry air being exhausted from the building to pre-heat or pre-cool the outside incoming air.
Additionally, Tebarco was asked to facilitate the construction of a 40,000 sf. inflatable dome for temporary athletic use. Contractors R.J. Griffin commented about our work:
“Tebarco was called upon to go above-and-beyond in so many aspects of this project. Tebarco never hesitated to master the details of this (inflatable dome) proprietary system and ensure it was open on schedule, just six weeks after being notified of the task. Your team showed tremendous flexibility and ingenuity and contributed greatly to the continued operation of the school’s athletic program during construction.” – Richard J. Cerretti, Project Manager